Thank you for choosing Accurate Termite and Pest Control for your community’s fumigation.
This dedicated web portal contains all of the information you need for your upcoming fumigation.
What you need to do:
1. Attend One Townhall Meeting (Find My Meeting Dates)
Sign your disclosure and notice of compliance
Pick up your allotted Nylofume Bags (20 per unit)
2. Bag and Store Perishable Food, Medications, and Supplements
See a list of food items that need to be bagged and bagging instructions below.
3. Provide a spare key to your unit and leave all rooms accessible
NOTE: All keys are left in your unit with the door locked once we clear your unit. Be sure to have access to your unit other than the key you provide to avoid locking yourself out.
4. Vacate Accordingly
What you need to know:
The entire process is detailed in this video:
Information about Vikane®, the product being used:
Wednesday, October 6th, 6 PM
Wednesday, October 13th, 6 PM
Monday, November 1st, 8 AM
Friday, November 5th, 6 PM
Submit a Comment
Monday to Friday
8 AM to 5:30 PM
General Contractor License
Structural Pest Control
Is there any chance units might be ready to return earlier than 6 pm on Friday November 5th?
If no chance to return earlier than Friday 6 pm,would there be anyone from the company present after 6 or over the weekend to address any potential issues we encounter when we return to our homes, given that the next 2 days is the weekend?
You mentioned that furniture, clothing and other surfaces need not be covered. Is there a problem if homeowners choose to cover furniture (sofas, beds, chairs, etc) with plastic or cloth wrapping for protection?
Putting plastic covering over furniture may delay the ventilation phase of the fumigation. Your furniture will be exposed to the fumigant for a longer period of time by creating pockets of gas underneath the covering.
I have some questions re: returning to my unit:
1) I don’t understand how the key will be left on the kitchen counter when it will be needed to lock the door from the outside?
2) There will be a number of pilot lights that will need relighting once the gas is turned back on (two fireplaces, stove/oven, maybe the heater). Do I need to arrange for that or will that be taken care of?
3) Depending on the answers to 1 and 2, should I plan to be present on Nov.5 at 6pm as there will be staff available to return my key and help with relighting of pilot lights?
1. If your door is a deadbolt only door, we will lock your unit and slide your key under your door.
2. We have arranged for the gas company to return on Friday and restore gas service to your unit before you return home.
3. Your key will be at the foot of your front door when you come in.
Can you please post the email of the person in charge of the fumigation. I need to submit a lockpad combination and I obviously do not want to do this here.
Hi Silvia. Please email your code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Ze… At Cordova, will the tents be hung to incorporate the wood gated patios which extend outside the roofline? I have patio furniture and some lighting fixtures there and want to know what to do to avoid the tenting when it’s dropped post treatment… Thanks!
I need assistance with moving my plants. they are cumbersome and also need to know the suitable and designated location for my plants to store temporary
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via email or my cell: 626 298 2058
Hi Christina. We wouldn’t be able to help move your plants, but perhaps your communities landscaper could be of service with this. I believe that the common area would be best for your plants to stay, but I suggest you confirm this with your designated project manager. His email is email@example.com.
Please re-post the link to obtain the plastic bags, for those who did not sign up during the webinar
Hi RG. The link is labeled “Fill out Form” if you scroll up on this webpage. There you will be able to complete the form to get your bags.
Phillip DeSautell, Unit #254. I want to order an extra “bundle” (20 bags) of bags, to be delivered with the one (1) “bundle” (20 bags) that is being provided by Accurate Termite * Pest Control. How do I do that, and also how do I pay? Please advise. Best Regards, Phillip DeSautell
Hi Phillip. Thanks for letting us know ahead of time that you’d like to purchase an extra bundle of bags. To process your request please reach out to Ze, your designated project manager. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org and he can get you set up.