733 S Ogden
Thank you for choosing Accurate Termite and Pest Control for your community’s fumigation.
Monday, May 8th, 8 AM
Wednesday, May 10th, 12 PM
Wednesday, April 19th, 6 PM
This dedicated web portal contains all of the information you need for your upcoming fumigation.
What you need to do:
1. Attend One Townhall Meeting (Find My Meeting Dates)
Sign your disclosure and notice of compliance
2. Bag and Store Perishable Food, Medications, and Supplements
See a list of food items that need to be bagged and bagging instructions below.
3. Provide a spare key to your unit and leave all rooms accessible
NOTE: All keys are left in your unit with the door locked once we clear your unit. Be sure to have access to your unit other than the key you provide to avoid locking yourself out.
4. Vacate Accordingly
What you need to know:
The entire process is detailed in this video:
Information about Vikane®, the product being used:
Submit a Comment
Monday to Friday
8 AM to 5:30 PM
General Contractor License
Structural Pest Control
1) Unopened wine bottles, liquor bottles, aluminum canned drinks, canned foods, jarred foods – these items do not need to be double bagged?
2) Should we preemptively have all our drawers, cabinet doors, etc. opened/pulled out?
Hey Irene. 1) Correct. Those items do not need to be double bagged as long as the factory seal is still intact. 2)It isn’t required, but would be a big help to the fumigators if you left your cabinets and drawers open.